Tax efficient solutions
- Global tax consulting
- Financial & tax planning
- Corporate Tax optimisation
- EU holding tax structures
- EU trading companies tax solutions
- EU taxation advice
- Dividends pay-out schemes
Thinking about minimising taxation?
It is essential for you to restructure the taxation of your company in a professional manner so that the business can develop with no losses and overpayments.
Professional tax structure of your company will ensure the following:
- Corporation tax is paid at minimum and only in the jurisdiction where the company is a tax resident
- Dividends are free from withholding tax applied in the country of distribution if the company is not a resident
- Assets are acquired and sold with minimum or no Capital Gain tax applied
- Income from business activity on the level of shareholders is taxed in jurisdictions with beneficial taxation rates
- For UK LLPs – no taxation on a level of company is applied
- For EU holdings – no withholding tax is paid upon distribution of profits and the business is formed in EU fiscal unit where possible
- Profits of EU subsidiaries are offset against holding’s losses
- VAT is not applied on sales outside EU
If any of the above is yet to be introduced in your company, we will be glad to help.
If you plan to operate on European market, especially to engage funding, it is imperative that any tax structures are developed by a professional consultant.
Working on the European markets requires your business to be maintained to international standard.
SEE OUR PARTNERS
Thanks to our extensive list of partners you will get any service that your project may require from business plan expertise to legal due diligence and tax planning.
Global tax consulting
Dipton offers professional consulting services in regard to global taxation and international tax regulations.
We help our clients plan their taxation when operating outside their local market.
Financial and tax planning
DIPTON has a more than 10 years of experience in planning financial and tax flows of businesses working in UK and Europe.
Our specialists will help you to choose a scheme that will effectively combine your corporate architecture and financial flows, enabling optimal taxation of you world-wide activity.
EU trading companies tax solutions
If your company plans to trade in EU or sell the products to EU, there is local VAT and Corporation tax, which your company’s operating profit may be subject to.
If you intend to open a branch to sell your goods in EU, incorporation and full set up of your business has to be planned thoroughly with regards to potential tax status.
With DIPTON’s professional tax solution for a trading company, you can benefit from low to zero taxation in the county of trade.
EU taxation advice
DIPTON’s specialists will advise you on all aspects of taxation of your business in the EU and guide you in European tax law.
We partner with UK, Dutch, Swiss and other tax specialists which enable us to orientate quickly in constantly changing European tax legislation and offer our clients up-to-date verified information.